ebikes for hunting

• abster71
    Participant
    crawford county WI

Just looking into purchasing a fat tire ebike for hunting anyone have one or can recommend just getting into researching and wow a lot of bikes out there. thanks

buck-slayer
    Participant

I checked on getting one. Top of the line bike with a trailer was around $6500. I bought an electric golf cart for $1600 and love it.

Ralph Wiggum
    Participant
    Maple Grove, MN

You use a golf cart for hunting?

Michael Saal
    Participant
    Merrill, Wi

My wife and I purchased Rad Rovers 6plus. We use them a lot she don’t go off road but I do. It’s one of the top rated, up to 48 miles on a charge and 20 mph. It has hydraulic brakes and they have a lot of extras available like rear and front racks and baskets. Including front head light rear light with brake light and adjustable front forks. Shipping is included and very easy to put together while watching utube. We both got the step through which is nice being older and with a back basket it’s easier to get on. There on sale right now.

Attachments:
    1. 4F9F9AD6-1AAE-4E25-A747-6807C58B70D2.png

buck-slayer
    Participant

I have some medical issues. So I use the cart for travel to stands. I hunt a farm near Hudson so able to drive field edges and make trail close to stands. Its battery powered and quiet. First thing I did was disconnect the reverse alarm. If you PM me your number I will text you picture. I pimped it out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.