Eaar scat

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Walking out to the deer stand tonight I found this. Is it bear scat? I have a couple pics of one this year.

Attachments:
    1. 20181018_171147.jpg

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

It’s definitely EAAR scat! waytogo rotflol

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

That’s some of the nicest EAAR scat I have ever seen.What is EAAR scat?

robby
    Quad Cities

Hard to say. Too much corn causes disentary in many animals. Thats why corn is not the best supplement for deer during hard weather. You could actually do harm to the herd by feeding corn. It could cause the animals to become dehydrated and even weaker during their most trying time of year. That poo could be coon, deer, bear, etc..

Iowaboy1

cant help you if it was on your way to your deer stand,but if it was on an island we all could tell you who did the deed as he doesnt whiz over the side of the boat either whistling

sticker

It’s definitely EAAR scat! waytogo rotflol

Yeah yeah, I was on the dang phone and didn’t have my stupid cheaters with. I meant to type BEAR SCAT you wise moon

Funny thing is about an hour after getting in stand my Mom texts me and ask if I have heard about the bear in our area. It was apparently seen 1/2 mile down the road that morning. Pretty much confirms what I thought. Thanks for nothing you goof balls whistling

sticker

Hard to say. Too much corn causes disentary in many animals. Thats why corn is not the best supplement for deer during hard weather. You could actually do harm to the herd by feeding corn. It could cause the animals to become dehydrated and even weaker during their most trying time of year. That poo could be coon, deer, bear, etc..

If it’s coon, that is one big coon. That’s why my boot is in the picture, for perspective.

For the record, I don’t “feed” the deer. They have ag fields with beans on one side of me, corn behind me and my 3 food plots that are corn and beans.

sticker

He’s now a regular. 12 pics of him over the last week

Attachments:
    1. EK000100.jpg

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

That’s awesome!!!

robby
    Quad Cities

Sticker, good luck on that buck. I didnt mean to accuse you of anything, just got off on a tangent. Cool deal with the bear too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.