Dove Season

• Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

Anybody else hoping to find a few of the tastiest things with wings. I’m hoping to!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I can’t hit the silly little buggers. They are a blast to shoot though. We have a ton of them around Dad’s place in SD.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Tastiest!? Hmmm. I have been thinking a out how fun it would be ever since I went on that Tx dove hunt a few years back but hard to find the time.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Would love to, but impossible to find the time. I don’t have access to any good spots near the metro or within a reasonable drive.

Hitting them? What, you mean somebody actually has?

Grouse

dbright
    Cambridge

I was planning on trying it again this year but I’m not sure I will find the time. We had a blast a couple years ago in western mn. It took a lot of driving before we found birds but it was a lot of fun when we did.

4seasonsport
    Inactive
    Red Wing, MN

I have all but given up early goose season to shoot these little devils. This year with teal in the mix my heart will be torn.

Nic Barker
    Central WI-Northern IL

Ya I’m hoping to find a few in the Central Wi area, wishing the season here in IL didn’t open the day after I head back to college.

Chris Raymond
    Keweenaw Peninsula, MI

the clock is ticking here

Randy–Is WI considering de-listing them? Bummer if so. MI had a temporary three year test season a while back but the anti’s got a referendum through that got them de-listed.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I haven’t heard anything….but that is usually how crap happens

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.