does anyone know what this jig is?

• matt Lobato

Hello, new here! Can’t seem to find it anywhere. Thought it was like “Foxy” something. Any info on name, maker or where to purchase would be great!

Attachments:
    1. 20221204_090158-scaled.jpg

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

I had several of those back in the day. Have no idea where they might be purchased now, or if they are even in production anymore. At the time, they were a Lindy product.

Attachments:
    1. FOXEE.jpg

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have a few of these. Got them from Cabela’s maybe 20 or so years ago…. tongue

slipperybob
    Lil'Can, MN

Blue Fox Foxee Jig, really good for finesse jigging bottom contact and even ice fishing. Until a fish takes off one of the tail claw/fins.

matt Lobato

Thanks for your help! Do you still have a package for them for manufacturer info?

munchy
    NULL

Thanks for your help! Do you still have a package for them for manufacturer info?

They were made by Blue Fox. Blue Fox got purchased by Rapala and now the brand only sells stuff with spoons and spinners on them. Unless another brand is making them under a different name, I doubt you will find an exact copy. If you really want a similar lure, I suggest you find a similar sized skirted twin tail grub, glue some deer hair into the backside, and insert a jig. Or find a small plastic lure company that could make them for you. Possibly Christopherson’s bait in Alexandria MN?

Riverrat

Yeah Foxee jigs. I think they were discontinued about 20 years ago. I found some in a Fleet Farm Clearance bin about 5 years ago.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I will check my box, might have a few I could send you. waytogo

out of stock

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.