Docks in at landings??

Any local lakes that have put the docks in at boat launches yet? The prior lake docks are not in yet.

Well then, apparently this was part of the shutdown that is now lifted, never mind!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I run a fiberglass boat with a keel guard and 90% of landings will have some way for me to launch without issue or damage. Sometimes I think docks just bring more non-fishing traffic and other issues to the landings. Maybe leave them out??? devil

I run a fiberglass boat with a keel guard and 90% of landings will have some way for me to launch without issue or damage. Sometimes I think docks just bring more non-fishing traffic and other issues to the landings. Maybe leave them out??? devil

Biggest issue for me is I need to replace my front keel roller, boat is going to be difficult to get off the first time by myself without a dock. If they want to pull them back out after I launch and fix the trailer in the parking lot, fine with me, ha!

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

Biggest issue for me is I need to replace my front keel roller, boat is going to be difficult to get off the first time by myself without a dock. If they want to pull them back out after I launch and fix the trailer in the parking lot, fine with me, ha!

If your boat floats, I have a secret tip for you, back in further.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I wish they would put the docks in. It is so much easier to launch the boat by myself.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Nolan mitchell wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>

If your boat floats, I have a secret tip for you, back in further.

Dan, why didn’t I think of that! The ramp right next to my house doesn’t allow one to back in very far, appreciate it though

FishingAddict

Lower Prior had one small dock in at the launch by the beach tonight. The main docks were still up by the parking lots though.

shefland
    Walker

I wish the ice would leave, Walker. Mn

tim hurley

When its warm and you don’t mind wading they have docks, when its ice cold docks are gone!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.