Do any of you shoot leagues

• dbright
    Cambridge

I am signed up for a 3d league at Wild river archery in North Branch and plan on shooting a spot league at Minnesota sportsman’s club in Zimmerman. This winter will be my first league of any kind. Anyone shooting a league at either or anywhere else?

dbright
    Cambridge

I set the bar for myself higher then I thought last night. I started out with my first night shooting spots with a 293 and 38x’s

Timmy

Wow! Good for you!!

No time for that in my world, I bowl in a league one night a week, and with a wife and child in activities, that is enough for this cat!

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I’d just like to shoot more. Just got a bow this past fall and was just starting to get into it and now winter.

Anyone know of any place in the East Metro that’s got an indoor range that isn’t a madhouse? No offense to the fine folks at A1 in Hudson, my kids take lessons there, but the range is always so crazy busy and as a noob, I’m not real comfortable shooting with guys 18 inches on either side of me.

Grouse

dbright
    Cambridge

Ask them when their slow times are. I am off work early enough I can go right after work and have a fairly empty range. Weekends are normally a mad house at the metro shops I’ve been to.

super_do
    St Michael, MN

Bwana?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.