DH cutoms

• rednax
    Southern WI

Are the rods any good? Thinking about getting a perch pounder and longboard noodle

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

I’ve owned multiple custom rods from each DH, Thorne, and Tuned-Up Custom… They’re all much better than anything you can get off the shelf. Out of the 3 I definitely have been the most happy with TUC and I now own about 8 of them and already planning on getting a couple more this year.

PikeFishman
    St. Paul, MN

Like Will I too have rods from all 3. You can’t go wrong with any of them. the nice thing about DH rods is that you can get them with single foot fly guides which saves about $20-25 per rod.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

I now own about 8 of them and already planning on getting a couple more this year.

MMM you can only fish 2 holes, why so many rods:)

Will Roseberg
    Hanover, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Will Roseberg wrote:</div>
    I now own about 8 of them and already planning on getting a couple more this year.

MMM you can only fish 2 holes, why so many rods:)

every time I stop in the shop John or Adam goes… “Hey check out this cool new rod we’ve got” ;-)

Precision noodle, 3 original precisions, 2 Precision Powers, a precision quicktip, and a Laker rod. Still need to add a deadstick and yet to be revealed rod X.

holmsvc
    SE ND

I have a DH Al Dente and it’s great rod. I’m very happy with it even with just fly guides. I also have 2 TB rods that are very nice.

ajaikens31
    Big Rapids, Michigan

I’ve been very happy with my perch sweetheart with regular guides on it but I haven’t tried TUCR or DH. I’d really like to try a TUCR precision but I’m just not sure I have the money right now, just wrote a big check for tuition :/. I’m sure you will be happy with any of these rods.

AaronMoore

I have three DH rods (Noodle, perch and walleye), Dustin is a great guy to work with, helps you make the right choice on your type of fishing. Plus the turn around time is quick!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.