Devils Lake/ Lakeview Lodge

• traumatized
    eastern iowa

Booked a trip here for Sept.. Anybody ever been to this resort? Good/bad? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Kurt Turner
    Kasson, MN

Some of the best trips, ever.

If Jon and Maria are still running in, you will have 2 great hosts.

Been 10 years since we’ve been there so hopefully your experience is great.. Jon knows the lake.

Good luck!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

It’s a great spot! Very friendly and very clean! A little ways away from a private launch. Very impressive and Kurt is right….John and Maria are great hosts!

Hoyt4
    NULL

Great place , we have been going there the last 6 years in March.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

We’e going up the weekend of the 11-12th of July

traumatized
    eastern iowa

Thanks for the info. Chappy let me know how you guys do please. may make a shorter trip earlier too.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Will do..

Bob Spitz
    Osage Iowa

Just got back from Devils Lake and the little eyes are on fire. Caught fish in front of ramp and swimming area around graham island. Lots of rock piles there. 6 mile bay alond shore north of ramp small rock island close to shore by old combine is a good place close to pile. Cast to the pile and hang on there is pike, white bass and nice eyes there. Cement bay and along highway is very good in 28-32ft. fairly close to shore. Good Luck!

traumatized
    eastern iowa

Thanks for the info. What are you calling “little eyes”? I had a friend out there last week, he sent me a pic holding two probably 28-30 in fish. haven’t talked to him to see how the whole trip was. They usually get a guide, I don’t. Thanks again!!!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

When he says “Little Eyes” he means little eyes unfortunately. Unless you have a guide, You will catch 100 little ones to a keeper 17-18″er. I’m heading out there with the wife next Wed. Thurs. and staying at Lakeside Lodge again..Been looking at 6 mile this week…MIght give it a try. Not to far away from the launch.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.