Detroit Area Lakes.

• leinieman
    Participant
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Planing on hitting this area for any and all species of fish about the 16th or 17th of Feb. Going to be in the area for about a week. Any tips on lakes or anything in the area would be good. Anyone else fishing this area around the same time maybe we could get together.

tim hurley
    Participant

We may be going in that area, around that time-we will probably hire a guide. We would be happy to meet with you guys if it works out.

Slabhunter
    Participant

Live in DL..I’m a crappie guy 12 months out of the year..PM me closer to then and I will tell you exactly where the big crappies are biting, in fact if it works out I’d even drive you to the spot…not interested in crappies…I’m out:)

leinieman
    Participant

Sounds Good Tim.

leinieman
    Participant

Will be staying on Detroit Lake and will fish for anything biting.

Aaron Kalberer
    Participant

Also from the area, I fish for it all been doing good on walleye and pike, thinking of chasing crappies this weekend feel free to PM me as well.

leinieman
    Participant

Thanks Aaron. Will PM all before heading that way. Hope they keep biting and the weather is a little warmer.

leinieman
    Participant

Thanks for the help guys. Would of liked to meet all but maybe next time. Nice area but boy was it busy around the condo. Stayed by the park and ice castle and tried to get there after fishing. Noticed fireworks going off on my way back. It was a zoo in the area after they quit. Took a while to get back but at least it was warm and comfortable in the truck. HA

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.