2013 Archery Mount

• flatlandfowler
    Participant
    SC/SW MN

Thought I would share a few pictures of my 2013 archery buck mount. Shot the ‘cheater 8’ on October 26th and had the mount back by Christmas day. I am very happy with how it turned out.

This was more than a special buck for me. It was the buck I set out to hunt last year, the first buck I have harvested off of the new property we have to hunt (i.e. our first owned hunting land; 4 years of habitat improvement and food plots), and most importantly the last trophy I got to bring home to my father who passed unexpectedly 5 days later.

Would have posted pictures earlier, but its pretty hard to look at the mount right now. Have him hanging in my brothers house for now – just thought the taxidermy work deserved to be appreciated more than it is in its given place…..

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Very nice Brady!! I can only imagine how hard it is to relive those memories right now, but someday, that mount may mean more to you than any other.

sticker
    Participant
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Great mount!! I NEVER want to have the day come when I have that happen to my Dad, but we all know it will someday. Hang in there man.

abster71
    Participant
    crawford county WI

very nice mount

Todd Ruesch
    Participant
    Hudson, Wisconsin

Nice Mount! Who did the taxidermy? My dad has his buck at the taxidermist from 2012 gun season and still has not gotten it back!

johnsy
    Participant
    Mantorville, Mn

Looks Great Congrats

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.