2012 Favorites

• flatlandfowler
    Participant
    SC/SW MN

While I am sitting here thinking about how many more pictures I had at this point last year (due to our local crop rotation), I couldn’t help but look back at some of my favorite trail camera pictures from last year.

Pic # 1 – Favorite from last year. Not the biggest buck but I thought it was just a cool pictures with the snow an all (date not set on camera obviously).

Pic # 2 – Bone

Pic # 3 – The Narly-8 and Inside-Tine hammering on the Nutra Deer mineral

Lets see some of your favorite pictures from last years or this year so far!

backstraps1
    Participant

I thought this one was pretty cool!! Had three does walk by my trailcam as I’m sitting in the tree waiting for Mr.Big…. My trail cam caught a pic of me in the tree with one of the does…

backstraps1
    Participant

Got this buck hitting the trophy rock next to Bio-Logic maxium with the stand in upper right corner..

flatlandfowler
    Participant
    SC/SW MN

Cool pictures!

Thats a darn nice buck, is he still out there for you this year?

backstraps1
    Participant

He is still out there.. we had 4 pics of him early season in the plot and at the rock, but never laid our eyes on him durning the season… I think he is living our the neighbors land. I was guessing him to be 3-1/2 and he will be 4-1/2 this year, im hoping ill get more pictures of him once i check my camera this year..

backstraps1
    Participant

Found one more.. This is a true booner.. it was shot on the neighbors land, it grossed 182 and some change…. Thought it was pretty cool to get him on camera with the dripper…..

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I love this sequence of photos. The date and time were off on the camera, but it’s pretty cool none the less.

backstraps1
    Participant

sweet pics.. hope you get a chance to wrap your hands around one this season.. you hunting a deer farm??

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

We had 8 bucks in this bachelor group last year. 3 good ones, 2 up and comers and 3 yearlings. They got chased off our property on opening weekend of bow and it was never the same after that. Hence my pure hatred for coyotes now. 57 days and counting!!

sticker
    Participant
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

This one of my favorites at home

sticker
    Participant
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Favorites at the farm

flatlandfowler
    Participant
    SC/SW MN

Great pictures guys!

Theres alot of bone in those pictures Kooty

Sticker, that 3rd pic in your first post is awesome. Im a sucker for cool snow pictures. Also love daylight pictures of big velvet bucks in soybeans. Those typically turn out very well.

gobbler
    Participant
    Central, MN

I was switching SD cards in the camera on the way into stand and looked behind me to see a doe and fawn looking at me. It’s not the best picture but thought it was awesome to have a deer in the background (even if it’s fuzzy).

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.