Before and after buck

• Jeremy
    Richland County, WI

If you link out to photos on photobucket be sure that they are no wider than 450 pixels on either side or you will stretch the page here on the site.

Using the photo upload system here on the site is FAR easier and quicker than using photobucket or other photo hosting sites. The other nice thing about uploading photos to the IDA server is that they’ll always be part of the post you added them to. If you browse old threads you’ll find nearly all photos added using a hosting site are missing… so the posts that are loaded with all those red “X’s” indicating a missing file.

New Photo System Added

IDO Deer Photo Guidelines & Rules

Only the third buck I ever shot and the third before and after this year.

My cousins son shot a “freak” 7 point that I had trail cam pictures of and I had pictures of a deer shot by a neighbor- he was dragging his deer out when I was checking cams- the rack had distinctive markings and one broken tine

big_g
    Isle, MN

Good job jeremy, looks about 21″ spread

big g

bradg

nice job! great deer. Now from looking at the level, That is one symetrical buck, too bad that tine is broken, other that that nearly perfect. Wouldn’t be too much in deductions there.
    Congrats

safeatsecond
    Rochester, MN

congrats on a great deer. Love the fact you have him before and after!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.