Maxima Hunter

• gregh
    s.e. minn

Come on——-Gut shot deer in three min.? Did it run out in the road and get smacked by a car after it was gut shot or what!

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

Apperantley you didn’t read the post well enough! i said it was gut shot. it didn’t run at all!!!! he then went to a closer range to kill the deer. that is why it was dead in less then 3 min. Don’t go making accusations when you haven’t even bothered to read the post all the way through. Still i agree it took two shots to bring this animal down but it was done in a quik fashion even if it was done with luck that he even hit it and that it didn’t run.

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

Apperantley you didn’t read the post well enough! i said it was gut shot. it didn’t run at all!!!! he then went to a closer range to kill the deer. that is why it was dead in less then 3 min. Don’t go making accusations when you haven’t even bothered to read the post all the way through. Still i agree it took two shots to bring this animal down but it was done in a quik fashion even if it was done with luck that he even hit it and that it didn’t run.

gregh
    s.e. minn

The GUT shot deer just laid down for him :hah : OK.BS FLAG is raised again :No accusations are being made junior, so settle down.

gregh
    s.e. minn

The GUT shot deer just laid down for him :hah : OK.BS FLAG is raised again :No accusations are being made junior, so settle down.

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

OK ill get a detailed report this weekend whats your email ill send you pictures and the report before it’s even posted on here. . SOunds like accusations to me

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

OK ill get a detailed report this weekend whats your email ill send you pictures and the report before it’s even posted on here. . SOunds like accusations to me

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Good thread gone bad. So sad.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Good thread gone bad. So sad.

gregh
    s.e. minn

The last thing I or any hunter wants to see or hear about is a suffering(gut shot) deer, so I’ll pass on the photos an detailed report.YOU have a good season junior.

gregh
    s.e. minn

The last thing I or any hunter wants to see or hear about is a suffering(gut shot) deer, so I’ll pass on the photos an detailed report.YOU have a good season junior.

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

now i don’t know jack about deer hunting but as soon as you draw on that deer, it shouldn’t be “luck” anymore. If i was hunting, i wouldn’t be saying…Ohhh i hope i can hit that deer somewhere to bring it down…If it was a shot that only luck can save, then you best not draw on that deer. Thats all i can say about that. Just my opinion…But i agree with James

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

now i don’t know jack about deer hunting but as soon as you draw on that deer, it shouldn’t be “luck” anymore. If i was hunting, i wouldn’t be saying…Ohhh i hope i can hit that deer somewhere to bring it down…If it was a shot that only luck can save, then you best not draw on that deer. Thats all i can say about that. Just my opinion…But i agree with James

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Do i hear a challenge? Coyote vs BK in ultimate match hunting!

cade-laufenberg
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Do i hear a challenge? Coyote vs BK in ultimate match hunting!

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

That is exactly why i have put in so much practice at this distance so i know it is not going to be luck with where i hit that animal. I do agree with james! i try and give my expirience and get jumped all over im done with this post!feel free to keep BS ing me because im sure somebody will really care I know whats true and don’t have anything to prove any more!you boys have a good season and enjoy shooting those deer at 2.5 yards

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

That is exactly why i have put in so much practice at this distance so i know it is not going to be luck with where i hit that animal. I do agree with james! i try and give my expirience and get jumped all over im done with this post!feel free to keep BS ing me because im sure somebody will really care I know whats true and don’t have anything to prove any more!you boys have a good season and enjoy shooting those deer at 2.5 yards

gregh
    s.e. minn

gregh
    s.e. minn

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Post deleted by ERonningen

eronningen
    Rochester, MN

Post deleted by ERonningen

gregh
    s.e. minn

gregh
    s.e. minn

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I would like to commend Bass King on his practice ethics. He has obviously been putting in the hours to make sure when the time comes to cut hair he can do it as humanely as possible.
    I have been bowhunting for a lot of years and I also shoot longer distances (yes, out to 50 yards) when practicing. I think it is excellent preparation for hunting. I feel if I am confident at those ranges when a 30 yard shot wanders along there is no doubt where my arrow is going to hit.
    Would I shoot a deer at fifty yards? No, but knowing I could makes my ideal in the woods shot (30 yards or less) a whole lot easier.
    As for the bad attitudes shown in some of the responses to this post, degrading people and ridicule are not the way to teach people to be a better sportsman. Maybe Bass King still has a thing or two to learn about bowhunting (who doesn’t???) but this is not the way. He has not yet had the benefit of the years in the woods that you do.
    I guess the way I see if you don’t have something good or constructive to say then why bother saying it?????
    My two cents.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

I would like to commend Bass King on his practice ethics. He has obviously been putting in the hours to make sure when the time comes to cut hair he can do it as humanely as possible.
    I have been bowhunting for a lot of years and I also shoot longer distances (yes, out to 50 yards) when practicing. I think it is excellent preparation for hunting. I feel if I am confident at those ranges when a 30 yard shot wanders along there is no doubt where my arrow is going to hit.
    Would I shoot a deer at fifty yards? No, but knowing I could makes my ideal in the woods shot (30 yards or less) a whole lot easier.
    As for the bad attitudes shown in some of the responses to this post, degrading people and ridicule are not the way to teach people to be a better sportsman. Maybe Bass King still has a thing or two to learn about bowhunting (who doesn’t???) but this is not the way. He has not yet had the benefit of the years in the woods that you do.
    I guess the way I see if you don’t have something good or constructive to say then why bother saying it?????
    My two cents.

col._klink
    St Paul

I just read this whole post. Wow.

I have never shot my bow past 40. I don’t think I have ever needed to take a shot past 30 maybe closer.

For me bowhunting does not mean sitting there trying to take the longest shot I can. It means getting as close as possible. Drilling the deer in the heart and having them go maybe 50 yards before it is over.

I enjoy being able to hear them lick there lips. I want to hear them breathe.

I am not sure if anyone has ever got to full draw on deer while ground hunting at about 7 yards but holy buckets does your heart pump!

col._klink
    St Paul

I just read this whole post. Wow.

I have never shot my bow past 40. I don’t think I have ever needed to take a shot past 30 maybe closer.

For me bowhunting does not mean sitting there trying to take the longest shot I can. It means getting as close as possible. Drilling the deer in the heart and having them go maybe 50 yards before it is over.

I enjoy being able to hear them lick there lips. I want to hear them breathe.

I am not sure if anyone has ever got to full draw on deer while ground hunting at about 7 yards but holy buckets does your heart pump!

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

HHHMMM???? You never had a good thing to say about me when we worked together!
    How ya doing, Lenny? Long time no chat!
    I see ya P.E. a while back…I hadn’t been on here for a while, but with bowhunting just around the corner.
    So in reply to your email…. “WWWWHHHHAAAATTTTSSSS UUUUPPPP with you?????

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

HHHMMM???? You never had a good thing to say about me when we worked together!
    How ya doing, Lenny? Long time no chat!
    I see ya P.E. a while back…I hadn’t been on here for a while, but with bowhunting just around the corner.
    So in reply to your email…. “WWWWHHHHAAAATTTTSSSS UUUUPPPP with you?????

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

What’s up buddy? I was wondering if you got the message. What do ya know?
    I think we should get Joe and hit the archery range one evening. What do you think?

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.