NEW – Glitter Precision Jigs from BFT

• cny tim
    Rome, NY

BfishN – Hey guys how is my order coming along???? I’m getting worried and I passed out more plastics last night… We hammered em again and I told the guys about your web site.

cny tim
    Rome, NY

BfishN – Hey guys how is my order coming along???? I’m getting worried and I passed out more plastics last night… We hammered em again and I told the guys about your web site.

cny tim
    Rome, NY

cny tim
    Rome, NY

BFishN Plastics score 4 eyes and the largest of the day a nice 22″.

Went out on Oneida with Team Marine Steve Greving in his Lund and had a decent day for fishing some serious wind and whitecaps. We boated 13 eyes with Steve’s 22″ being the biggest of the lot. We did better casting challengers late around the bar area which coincidentally Tuzzy was fishing in the preachers box and had a couple of keepers before the sun went down. It was nice to see Tuzzy cashing in. We took most of the fish during the day on BFishN 5″ K Grubs in bleeding shiner and 3/16 oz. heads and Steve planer boarded a couple keeepers on an HJ 10 blue/chrome husky jerk. We picked up 4 fish working the rock pile and that’s where Steve caught the 22″. We finished up over by the bar and picked up 7 more before the wind completely died. On the way over from the rock pile yours truly slipped on the trolling motor foot cable and fell flat on my arse and snapped my favorite hot rod express rod, mad classic move on my part as usual crazy
    Any how here’s the pics and it was great finally meeting Steve…

Steve really liked the gold challenger junior…

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Went out on Oneida with Team Marine Steve Greving in his Lund and had a decent day for fishing some serious wind and whitecaps. We boated 13 eyes with Steve’s 22″ being the biggest of the lot. We did better casting challengers late around the bar area which coincidentally Tuzzy was fishing in the preachers box and had a couple of keepers before the sun went down. It was nice to see Tuzzy cashing in. We took most of the fish during the day on BFishN 5″ K Grubs in bleeding shiner and 3/16 oz. heads and Steve planer boarded a couple keeepers on an HJ 10 blue/chrome husky jerk. We picked up 4 fish working the rock pile and that’s where Steve caught the 22″. We finished up over by the bar and picked up 7 more before the wind completely died. On the way over from the rock pile yours truly slipped on the trolling motor foot cable and fell flat on my arse and snapped my favorite hot rod express rod, mad classic move on my part as usual crazy

cny tim
    Rome, NY

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Dave – Steve Greving is trying to get a status on his order is there a way he can contact you, got a number?

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Dave – Steve Greving is trying to get a status on his order is there a way he can contact you, got a number?

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Tim,

I’m looking into it

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Thanks Dave!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Tim,

I’m looking into it

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Tim,

I’m looking into it

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Thanks Dave!

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Thanks Dave!

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Dave – We hit em good on the your 5″ black and silver K-Grubs fishing off a rock shoal in 15′ to 17′ of water.

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Dave – We hit em good on the your 5″ black and silver K-Grubs fishing off a rock shoal in 15′ to 17′ of water.

cny tim
    Rome, NY

cny tim
    Rome, NY

Dave – I just wanted to tell you that I’m sorry I haven’t been on much lately (fishing and things)and that your grubs are still kicking butt on eyes out east. I just got a report from Todd a buddy of mine who has been fishing 3″ tails his whole life and done quite well. He used some 5″ K grubs Black and Silver that I gave him to try tonight and he was absolutely hooked instantly! He fished an in flow canal off Oneida lake here in Central New York and walloped some nice eyes. He caught 14 in an hour! He called me and hardly couldn’t contain himself over the phone. Besides Black and silver, firecracker and bleeding shiner are my favorites. We usually dab a little scent on the grubs we fish but the K-Grubs didn’t need em. Thanks Dave for carrying a great product!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Nice fish guys. So your saying even the out east fish love plastics? Its good to hear reports from out that way.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Good to hear from you Tim !!! I thought maybe you quit fishing…NOT !!!!

note to self…teach Tim how to start a new post…as I do not sell glitter jigs anymore

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Any plan to introduce a new line of glitter jigs? Just curious. I haven’t gone through the hundred or so I bought when you stopped selling the original version but I’m working on it.

Viewing 22 posts - 61 through 82 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.