NEW – Glitter Precision Jigs from BFT

• blue-fleck
    Participant
    Dresbach, MN

Tri-State Bait & Tackle has a fresh supply of Glitter Jigs and BFT Plastics!! Stop in, say Hi to Bob and check out the new Glitter Jigs. They look awesome!

blue-fleck
    Participant
    Dresbach, MN

Tri-State Bait & Tackle has a fresh supply of Glitter Jigs and BFT Plastics!! Stop in, say Hi to Bob and check out the new Glitter Jigs. They look awesome!

blue-fleck
    Participant
    Dresbach, MN

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Glitter jigs and BFT Plastics strike again. Last nights tally there’s only 4 pictured but we caught 5 total and lost the 6th one close to shore.

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Glitter jigs and BFT Plastics strike again. Last nights tally there’s only 4 pictured but we caught 5 total and lost the 6th one close to shore.

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

amwatson
    Participant
    Holmen,WI

I picked some glitter jigs up from BFT and they look great Now all we need is some cooler water so I can give these a work-out

amwatson
    Participant
    Holmen,WI

I picked some glitter jigs up from BFT and they look great Now all we need is some cooler water so I can give these a work-out

amwatson
    Participant
    Holmen,WI

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Here’s another nice eater on the firecracker 5″ K-Grubs from BFT. He absolutely hammered it!

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Here’s another nice eater on the firecracker 5″ K-Grubs from BFT. He absolutely hammered it!

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Last night the walleye fishing was absolutely sick with the firecracker precision jigs & 5″ K firecracker grubs. We had a northwest wind around 10-15 mph and they slammed the K-Grub, time and time again… I lost count after 31 eyes caught but it was a slaughter. What a blast your jig combo was last night!

bfishntackle
    Participant
    Coralville,IA

Thanks for the feedback, Tim. I’m starting to hear similar reports from the Mississippi River here near me with lots of fish coming real shallow on the big grubs.

How do you like the jig design with that built in plastics keeper?

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Like it…. I love it! No more tails yanked down ever again! That was a problem in the past and the fact that every once in a while the plastic tail would hang up on the hook. Your product took care of those slow downs in fishing and I thank you for the design. It hasn’t happened to me once that the tail has gotten caught on the hook. That grub is so tough I only went thru 2 grubs for all those fish, incredible! One guy I showed it to wondered how a hook that looks so short shanked on a 5″ grub could work with those big tails??? I wish he had seen that baby in action last night, he would have ate his words. My forearm’s a little sore today and I’m smiling, man what a night!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I get a kick out of the guys with the big 3/0 hooks in their jigs when they fish plastics for eyes.

AS you well know the walleyes hit them HEAD first. A hook point down towards the tail end of the body adds nothing except for unnecessary weight.

Another product you might want to try, once your water temps fall further, is the ringworm.

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Got em Jim… Thanks for the tip…

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Last night the walleye fishing was absolutely sick with the firecracker precision jigs & 5″ K firecracker grubs. We had a northwest wind around 10-15 mph and they slammed the K-Grub, time and time again… I lost count after 31 eyes caught but it was a slaughter. What a blast your jig combo was last night!

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

bfishntackle
    Participant
    Coralville,IA

Thanks for the feedback, Tim. I’m starting to hear similar reports from the Mississippi River here near me with lots of fish coming real shallow on the big grubs.

bfishntackle
    Participant
    Coralville,IA

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Like it…. I love it! No more tails yanked down ever again! That was a problem in the past and the fact that every once in a while the plastic tail would hang up on the hook. Your product took care of those slow downs in fishing and I thank you for the design. It hasn’t happened to me once that the tail has gotten caught on the hook. That grub is so tough I only went thru 2 grubs for all those fish, incredible! One guy I showed it to wondered how a hook that looks so short shanked on a 5″ grub could work with those big tails??? I wish he had seen that baby in action last night, he would have ate his words. My forearm’s a little sore today and I’m smiling, man what a night!

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I get a kick out of the guys with the big 3/0 hooks in their jigs when they fish plastics for eyes.

AS you well know the walleyes hit them HEAD first. A hook point down towards the tail end of the body adds nothing except for unnecessary weight.

Another product you might want to try, once your water temps fall further, is the ringworm.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

I hit em again on BFishN jigs and plastics here’s pictures of my limit.

And here’s two more all on Firecracker K- Grubs. Caught 9 fish total on the second run.

I am gonna need more jigs and K Grubs I gave a couple to one of the guys there tonight…

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

And here’s two more all on Firecracker K- Grubs. Caught 9 fish total on the second run.

I am gonna need more jigs and K Grubs I gave a couple to one of the guys there tonight…

cny tim
    Participant
    Rome, NY

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.