Homeowners: Get your HELOC NOW!!!

• gary_wellman
    South Metro

Home Equity Line Of Credit

Get your Home Equity Line Of Credit done now, and pay for those past Christmas bills and taxes coming up!!! Close your HELOC from Feb 11th to April 15th 2005 and receive a complimentary gift certificate to BFT for $25 and the infamous Mastering Plastics for River Walleyes video. Perfect timing to stock up on the upcoming spring plastic bite on the river and to learn how to catch those big walleyes!!!

This complimentary gift pack is only available to registered IDA members. This program is only available to MN & WI properties.

Email/PM me with questions to see if you qualify!!!

Restrictions apply. Applicants must contact Gary Wellman for specific restrictions, limitations, and qualifying criteria. Offer expires April 15th, 2005.

Midwest Lending Corp is an authorized and licensed mortgage broker/originator in the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Midwest Lending Corp and Gary Wellman/Wellman Mortgage comply with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Lending Act, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act, Flood Disaster Protection Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and the FACT Act.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Due to the extensive success in the advertising that I have done on IDA, I have decided to extend the free guide trip offer for all loans closing till May 31st. My gratitude goes out to all who have chosen to do business with me and I also thank IDA for the support in offering this type of benefit to our members.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Due to the extensive success in the advertising that I have done on IDA, I have decided to extend the free guide trip offer for all loans closing till May 31st. My gratitude goes out to all who have chosen to do business with me and I also thank IDA for the support in offering this type of benefit to our members.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I’m bringing this back up to the top and opening it up again, for those in need.

Time restrictions are removed!!!!

I also have some free HELOC programs, that do not cost the customer any funds, plus rates as low as prime. Give me a call to see if you qualify!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I’m bringing this back up to the top and opening it up again, for those in need.

I also have some free HELOC programs, that do not cost the customer any funds, plus rates as low as prime. Give me a call to see if you qualify!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

For those of you who haven’t met or done any business with Gary I would strongly encourage you to do so on both accounts.I did a refi with Gary and it went very very smooth and Gary was always on the ball as he is with all the loans he helps people with.I give him (2 thumbs up)

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

For those of you who haven’t met or done any business with Gary I would strongly encourage you to do so on both accounts.I did a refi with Gary and it went very very smooth and Gary was always on the ball as he is with all the loans he helps people with.I give him (2 thumbs up)

todd_miller
    Houlton, WI.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I’m bringing this back up to the top.

With credit cards payments going up, tax time upon us, and some folks still suffering from Christmas, this may be the right time to consolidate debt under cheaper interest rates and create some tax relief!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

With credit cards payments going up, tax time upon us, and some folks still suffering from Christmas, this may be the right time to consolidate debt under cheaper interest rates and create some tax relief!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

gary_wellman
    South Metro

This promotion is still in effect until further written notice, here on the site!

Thanks to all for the great business!!!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

This promotion is still in effect until further written notice, here on the site!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

gary_wellman
    South Metro

This one too!!!!!
    To the top for our new members to see!

Thanks all!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

This one too!!!!!

Thanks all!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

This one too!!!!!

Thanks all!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Until further notice, this and all other promotions are now terminated until further written notice.

Those whom have previously qualified or are in-process for this promotion are grandfathered in.

Thanks everyone!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Until further notice, this and all other promotions are now terminated until further written notice.

Those whom have previously qualified or are in-process for this promotion are grandfathered in.

Thanks everyone!

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Thanks everyone!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.