Dang it

• MNdrifter
    Participant

Since ice fishing is now over, was working on the honey do list and making good progress. Hanging curtains in the bedroom and shattered the glass on the door. FML. I should just go fishing and hire this $hit done. 🤬🤦‍♂️

Attachments:
    1. 7BEAAA7C-32E2-4DC2-A377-36B795DD9AA2-scaled.jpeg

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Hey, Hey, Hey!
    It’s not over until I say it’s over. I’m heading out in a couple minutes. I’m hoping for one last crappie bite.

Stand by for pics. toast

Denny O
    Participant
    Central IOWA

Since ice fishing is now over, was working on the honey do list and making good progress. Hanging curtains in the bedroom and shattered the glass on the door. FML. I should just go fishing and hire this $hit done. 🤬🤦‍♂️

Well it’s not the end of the world, costly maybe but repairable.

MNdrifter
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>MNdrifter wrote:</div>

Well it’s not the end of the world, costly maybe but repairable.

Im guessing it’s going to cost me that new Helix 8 with SI I was looking at. 😢

weedis
    Participant
    Sauk Rapids, MN

I feel your pain! We just wrapped a big house remodel and addition. I tried to do as much of the work myself (siding, sheetrock, basement framing etc) with help from family,the rest we hired out but every damn weekend I was working on the house I was just thinking to myself “should have hired this s*”t out” and I could be out fishing! Deffinetly put a dent in my winter fishing.

ThunderLund78
    Participant

Yup, I pretty much just didn’t ice fish this last winter working on a remodel project. My back and knees are still recovering. Probably saved some money but NEVER AGAIN… Until next time )

tim hurley
    Participant

You young guys listening to MN? Yup you could always find a way to fish, but take a week off, work on the honeydo, pay it forward. My 2 cents.

mark-bruzek
    Participant
    Two Harbors, MN

I used to do a lot of window replacements, to save room in dumpsters we would break the glass and break down the frames.

Sometimes windows took multiple hammer blows to break and you questioned if it actually would break, other times you look at it wrong and it shatters… Just weird

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.