Customer service!!!

• Hatch99
    Participant

I would like to say the Customer service at Skeeter boats is truly amazing! They have hand delivered boats seats to me at Mille Lacs, towed my boat from RedWing MN to Chippewa Falls WI and back free of charge, updated my graphs free of charge, answered numerous questions over the last 10 years with patience and expertise etc!!! I am selling my 2012 and purchasing a 2023. Skeeter boats are absolutely #1. Keep rocking and rolling Skeeter!!!! waytogo yay peace

supercat
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI

Usually we only hear the nightmares thanks for sharing a company that went the extra mile.

Hot Runr Guy
    Participant
    West Chicago, IL

Great to hear! Usually it would be their dealer, like The Boat Center/Skeeter Boat Center that would be handling those chores, interesting that Skeeter Boats (the emanufacturer) out of Kilgore TX is running up to Red Wing MN and moving the rig to their dealer(s).

HRG

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Great to hear! Usually it would be their dealer, like The Boat Center/Skeeter Boat Center that would be handling those chores, interesting that Skeeter Boats (the emanufacturer) out of Kilgore TX is running up to Red Wing MN and moving the rig to their dealer(s).

HRG

I would imagine it was the dealer

Hatch99
    Participant

It was Skeeter Boat Center to clarify. Both the Ramsey and Chippewa Falls locations. I have been to both multiple times for various reasons. Received the same stellar customer service at both locations!!! peace

robby
    Participant
    Quad Cities

I run a Skeeter, older model, but still a great boat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.