Current Report from Devil’s anyone??

• the_hat
    SE Metro

Hi guys and gals! Was wondering if anyone had any current info on bite and pattern from Devils lake recently. Contemplating a quick 3 day trip next week and has been years since I’ve been there.

Anyone willing to share some info I say thanks in advance!!

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

Fishing is phenomenal. I haven’t been out there this year but heard it’s been almost too easy! Shallow water for eaters, deeper water for biggins. 4 to 8ft with bouncers and crawlers. Also slip bobber with a leech.

Check out Devils lake fishing reports. He does an awesome job keeping almost daily bite reports posted.

Karry Kyllo

The fishing at Devils Lake is great right now. My wife and I got a nice limit last Sunday trolling cranks with leadcore and snapweights in about 20 ft. in 2 1/2 hours and we threw back quite a few smaller walleyes too. If you like catching 15 to 16 inch white bass, it’s a great time to be there also.

Attachments:
    1. Devils-Lake-7_11_21.jpg

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

The fishing at Devils Lake is great right now. My wife and I got a nice limit last Sunday trolling cranks with leadcore and snapweights in about 20 ft. in 2 1/2 hours and we threw back quite a few smaller walleyes too. If you like catching 15 to 16 inch white bass, it’s a great time to be there also.

WTG KK! waytogo Those are nice fish.

Just a question for ya, isn’t the limit 5 apiece?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I got brave and took 3 women out there…1 being a newbie to walleye fishing. Started with bottom bouncers Friday afternoon and found it slow in 16-20 FOW. Talked to the “Host” at Grahams Island and she said No bobber, plain hook and a leech and a split shot. Straight accross from the landing in about 15-18′ of water. Drop it over the side and hold it still. “Thunk” Fish on. 4 person Limit Sat.am in 3 hrs. Sorted thru alot, but most were in the 15-18″ range. A couple smaller ones as they took it deep! Agree with RJTHEHUNTER as it’s almost too easy! Water level down considerably!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

10 walleye and 2 WB.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Thanks Chuck. Sorry KK I didn’t expand the picture. Thought they were all eyes. My bad.
    Keep fishing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.