Congrats to My Nephew Ev

• bzzsaw
    Participant
    Hudson, Wi

Finally got to add his picture to my Muskie board at my cabin. He caught his first Muskie last November on a Sh## weather day and sealed the deal. Got to add his picture next to my daughter,under my dad and best bud Buck Slayer (RIP). Also not far from my pics with Mike Keyes. Crongrats Ev. Guessing I’m going to need to get a bigger board.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0548-scaled.jpeg

2. IMG_0547.jpeg

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Those boards are the biggest reason I hold vermillion so close to me.
    Congratulations and I hope that goes on for years and years. Every look on those pictures is so priceless

Beautiful

Eelpoutguy
    Participant
    Farmington, Outing

Yeah – That’s what life is all about!
    Good job Saw bow

bzzsaw
    Participant
    Hudson, Wi

It is pretty cool when people come up and check out the board. It is even more cool when they catch one and get to be added. About 90% of the fish were caught on our lake. Some of the more recent ones on the bottom were caught on Vermilion (my favorite lake to fish).

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

It is pretty cool when people come up and check out the board. It is even more cool when they catch one and get to be added. About 90% of the fish were caught on our lake. Some of the more recent ones on the bottom were caught on Vermilion (my favorite lake to fish).

Also My favorite lake. We camp at mckinney every other or every third weekend all summer long.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.