Heading to Shut Up and Fish @ Big Mac!!!

• Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’ve been packing all week for my trip of the year. The walleye fishing is heating up at Big Mac and just in time for the third stop on the Nebraska Walleye Trail. The Shut Up and Fish tournament is probably our largest tournament of the year. In past years there have been close to 140 teams and this year may top that. I would guess that this year the winner of the 2 day event will have close to 50 pounds for the two days. Good luck to all of the IDA members fishing this awsome tournament.
    What makes this the trip of the year for me is 12 straight days of great walleye fishing. I’m leaving Sunday, immediately after we weigh our fish, for Devils Lake, North Dakota for the PWT event. I’m going to pre-fish 2 days with Nebraska’s very own PWT fisherman Jason Tomich. Then I’ll be fishing as an amature for the first time at the PWT event.
    After leaving Devils Lake I’m heading straight to Harlan County Reservoir back in Nebraska to meet up with my wife for 3 more days of pre-fishing for the Nebraska Govenor’s Cup Walleye tournament.
    I’m taking my camera and a note book so I can come back and post some nice reports.

Ben Garver

big_g
    Isle, MN

Good Luck Ben !!! I’m jealous….

big g

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Good luck Ben! Looking forward to your reports!!

emover
    Malcom, IA

Ben,
    That sounds like 12 days dreams are made of
    Good Luck

dave

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Ben,
    Good luck, better take some extra line, and sun tan lotion for that long of a trip.
    Jack..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.