New B Fish N Paddletail

• john23
    St. Paul, MN

I believe that the new paddletail was introduced in Madison over the weekend. Any pics?

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I don’t have any pics, but do have a bunch of the paddles at home. They look interesting. Hoping to put them through the paces soon. Imagine the body of a moxie, with the tail chopped off and replaced with a paddle tail about twice the size of the current BFT paddles connected by a very pliable strip of plastic. I expect them to work fantastic.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I have some pics at home I can upload tonight. The reviews from the people we talked to, who held the plastic and those who played with it in the water tank found it to be impressive.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Just got my BFishNTackle order today…WOW !!! These new Pulse R Paddle tails look FANTASTIC!

Thanks Bob & Co for fast service and WOOHOO…PULSE R PTails

trapsht
    Rockford, Il

I have yet to use this product line, but will be giving it a try this season. Are these plastics scent impregnated??

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Quote:

Just got my BFishNTackle order today…WOW !!! These new Pulse R Paddle tails look FANTASTIC!

Thanks Bob & Co for fast service and WOOHOO…PULSE R PTails

Sweet. Maybe mine will be at the office this afternoon.

jeff_hansen

Any idea when these will be on the website… I think I need a few

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

I concur with what John says as I purchased some yesterday from Gillespie and Koonce @ the Madison expo….My basic concern is Bulk ? Although in slack water without heavy to moderate current they will be perfect…

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Two rigging alternatives for heavier current… the bulk will accomomdate a slightly heavier jig or switch to a slim profile jig…like a Draggin jig…

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Quote:

I have yet to use this product line, but will be giving it a try this season. Are these plastics scent impregnated??

No added scent. Once you start using them, it will become like an addiction and you will feel incomplete until you own every color, in all the options.

kidfish

Does anyone know if BFishN will have a booth at the Minneapolis Sport Show? I’d love to get the deals they had at the Madison show!

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

As far as I know, CJS/BFT will not be at the Minneapolis Sportshow. Maybe one of the vendors there will be carrying those plastics so you can check them out.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Joes Sporting good has had them at the show in the past. With any luck maybe we will see them again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.