chippewa in town eau claire

• wmahnke
    Eau Claire, WI

hoping for warmer weather to help thaw the landing suckes being on of the only ones every year to chip out the landing just so every one else can use it

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Why wait? The ramps at everts are open year ’round

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

x2

Let mother nature do the work on that one. I would just think it’s a great excuse for the wife. “Oh honey the landing is frozen! I guess I have to go to Everts to fish this weekend.”

wmahnke
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

Quote:

x2
    ya ya im their enough sometimes it would be nice to jump in the boat in 5 min instead of over an hr sometimes you gotta fish with the kids even this time of the year and they are a little young for a trip their when we fish till after dark when its this cold
    Let mother nature do the work on that one. I would just think it’s a great excuse for the wife. “Oh honey the landing is frozen! I guess I have to go to Everts to fish this weekend.”

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

x2
    ya ya im their enough sometimes it would be nice to jump in the boat in 5 min instead of over an hr sometimes you gotta fish with the kids even this time of the year and they are a little young for a trip their when we fish till after dark when its this cold

It appears that you only have one option then. Happy Chipping!!

johnie1610
    Eau Claire, WI

quit whining and start chipping! U know my number!

wmahnke
    Eau Claire, WI

starting to get some eyes didnt see many people get much but just like on the mississippi everyone leaves when they should be coming well caut most fish during the day anyways

wmahnke
    Eau Claire, WI

was out today river way up from wed. almost to unsafe had ice bergs and logs bigger then my 16′ boat everywhere soon after i left i gotta a call to see if i was out then i say on the new that one boat rolled over do to heavy current and anchor wedged in some rocks

Chippman
    Chippewa County, Wi

RJ and I fished at RCU for a couple of hours fri he had a 3ft sturgeon on for awhile but the rocks took care of his line made a good jump though. Saw a couple of short eyes, one keeper, and a half dozen mud puppies caught nuth’in else, most of floating ice was gone. Chippman

wmahnke
    Eau Claire, WI

was out yesterday got 3 eyes one eater otheirs were to close to count in about an hour and no live bait less fish but better fish on average

wmahnke
    Eau Claire, WI

been fishing regularly thought it was funny though i posted about staying late and just like that they were all staying late oh well i stoped fishing from boat landing up and went down below I 94 kind of a ride from hobbs and with the river down less boats (i guess you just need to know the river)any way been gettin lots of fish and nice fishi think the one spot i did best was down were the river and 85 come together trolling rapala #11s and #12s

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.