Cheaters busted, lake erie!

• maddogg

Wondering if the boat will go to auction?

Why wouldn’t the boat go to the next best team?
    I would think that would be the fairest thing to do.

CaptainMusky

That would make sense but that isnt how the government works. It will definitely go to auction.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Well supposedly several years with revoked hunting/fishing privleges.

Their hunting/angling privileges are only revoked in the state of Ohio. Its the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office in the state of Ohio that is handling this case. They have no jurisdiction to prevent them from purchasing an angling or hunting license outside the state of Ohio.

A federal agency would have to get involved in order to prohibit them from buying a license in other states.

tswoboda

Their hunting/angling privileges are only revoked in the state of Ohio. Its the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office in the state of Ohio that is handling this case. They have no jurisdiction to prevent them from purchasing an angling or hunting license outside the state of Ohio.

Yeah there’s reciprocity for every state but Hawaii (and maybe Mass?) when it comes to fishing/hunting/trapping license suspensions. Suspended in one and they’re pretty much suspended in all. They won’t even be allowed into Canada so tough to fish there too. I’m sure Mexico will welcome them.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Gregg Gunter wrote:</div>
    Wondering if the boat will go to auction?

It’s not a boat they won, it’s the boat they used to fish the tournaments.

CaptainMusky

A federal agency would have to get involved in order to prohibit them from buying a license in other states.

IDK Gim many states have reciprocity when it comes to this and they could be forfeiting their privileges in other states too.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Yeah there’s reciprocity for every state but Hawaii (and maybe Mass?) when it comes to fishing/hunting/trapping license suspensions. Suspended in one and they’re pretty much suspended in all.

My apologies, this is correct. Its the Interstate Wildlife Violators Compact (IWVC) and every state participates except Hawaii and Massachusetts.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.