Celery????

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Not quite sure what this exactly is. I bought bulk seed and this was mixed in. Frustrated about that part, but for now, it’s a good mistake. Absolutely insane how the deer are mowing through this. They’re picking just this out and devouring it

Attachments:
    1. 1BAAF12A-8AE8-45C9-A52B-A2AD72798AEC.jpeg

slowpoke
    Perham Mn

looks like Beets

picklerick
    Central WI

Rape or possibly turnip are my guesses.

Red Eye

Wow that is some major growth there. You have obviously gotten more rain there than where I am (Wadena County). The other day neighbor said he’s recorded less than .75” since June sometime. My radish/rape plot has not even germinated yet.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Wow that is some major growth there. You have obviously gotten more rain there than where I am (Wadena County). The other day neighbor said he’s recorded less than .75” since June sometime. My radish/rape plot has not even germinated yet.

We’ve been fortunate enough to have rain finally. Sometimes too much at once, but still lucky. At the end of June, corn was about a foot tall and looking weak. Since, it exploded

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

They are collards, Randy. And yes, deer love them.

If you love collards in your food plots, stay tuned for Midwest Monster’s newest plot mix. Coming in 2022…

picklerick
    Central WI

They are collards, Randy. And yes, deer love them.

If you love collards in your food plots, stay tuned for Midwest Monster’s newest plot mix. Coming in 2022…

Are you sure? Haven’t seen a collard with a celery like stem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.