Castle Rock White Bass II

• targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Made it out to the lake for a couple hours before pt today. Today I had minnows so I decided to go with pitching 1/8 oz. jigs. The minnows did not seem to produce like trolling did yesterday but I just didn’t feel like trolling. This is what I caught today including a nine inch crappie that will make an excellent fish stick. All fish were caught pitching towards rip rap and bringing it back slow.

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Looking at those fish is making me hungry!

Jeff Bennett
    Lake Puckaway Wi.

Nice pics for sure !

From JB

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Thanks guys, going to try the big Pete today!

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Nice whites, Targaman. I assume the high river water didn’t affect the Castlerock too bad? Interested in seeing how your day at the Pete goes. Looking to get over there for a couple days later this month.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Z man, I never made it to Pete but I hear the river dropped pretty fast. Sounds like there is still some hazards in the water on north end.

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Blue Perch and I were on the Pete Thursday we did ok with whitebass and walleyes most on blade baits verticle jigging and casting and a few on live bait. Best depth was 12′- 17′

Hoping to get back over on Sunday

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Caught some eyes all but 1 were short and the white bass well they are white bass you have to try NOT to catch them

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

After 12 BPR’s a person will eat anything

Nice fish targa

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.