Buyer beware!

• Hatch99
    Participant

Received a Frabill net as a Christmas gift 2 years in a row. One ripped wear the netting is attached to the metal and the other one snapped when it was extended netting a fish! Frabill stated I was past the warranty and basically SOL!!! Bought a Clam net yesterday! Fingers crossed! doah flame moon

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Just buy a ranger and be done with it. Mine has been awesome for 3 years now. My ego was great as well

Ripjiggen
    Participant

Yelling grab the ranger just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Yelling grab the ranger just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

You are correct lol

Snake ii’s
    Participant

Someone needs to tell John Gillespie………….

AK Guy
    Participant

Someone needs to tell John Gillespie………….

He’s moved on from the Frabill. He’s a Clam guy now.

bigcrappie
    Participant
    Blaine

You must be on some monster sized fish, I have had my net 15 years and still no problems and I net 1000 fish a year. LOL

Ripjiggen
    Participant

You don’t have to net every 8 inch crappie you can just lift those ones in the boat ya know. moon

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

My experiences aren’t far off with Clam. Hope your mileage varies…

Hatch99
    Participant

Most of the time during the 1 year warranty period it was in the garage waiting for the ice to melt! Common sense? I was netting a 22 inch walleye at 1 am this weekend when it happened! They promised I would receive a follow-up call at 11 today! No call. They are 4 hours late! flame

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

Most of the time during the 1 year warranty period it was in the garage waiting for the ice to melt! Common sense? I was netting a 22 inch walleye at 1 am this weekend when it happened! They promised I would receive a follow-up call at 11 today! No call. They are 4 hours late! flame

Good luck dealing with clam then

maddogg
    Participant

Get the Clam!Get the Clam!Get the Clam!Get the Clam!

Hatch99
    Participant

Sounds good to me!

blackbay
    Participant

I’m thinking of starting a new net company called Yardich.

Sorry I’m childish. smirk

mahtofire14
    Participant
    Mahtomedi, MN

The Clam nets are really nice. The only reason I haven’t bought one yet is because they haven’t made one that folds up. I don’t understand why.

Hatch99
    Participant

Never received the promised return call. Called near the end of the day and the person I talked to said that particular person left early. This person was very sympathetic and explained all of the managers had left for the day. Once again I was promised a call today. This time from a manager. You guessed it, no call! I guess there strategy and procedure is to ignore customers and hope they go away! Well they accomplished their goal! I am tossing the two nets in the trash and moving on. Case closed! Well done Frabill!

Hatch99
    Participant

That is encouraging! Thanks for the information 👍!

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Never received the promised return call. Called near the end of the day and the person I talked to said that particular person left early. This person was very sympathetic and explained all of the managers had left for the day. Once again I was promised a call today. This time from a manager. You guessed it, no call! I guess there strategy and procedure is to ignore customers and hope they go away! Well they accomplished their goal! I am tossing the two nets in the trash and moving on. Case closed! Well done Frabill!

Don’t throw them away!! Cut them up and print out this thread and stuff it all in a box and ship it to the national sales manager.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.