1-17

• mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

Fished Brushy Sat the 17th. Pretty slow overall did get into the crappies for a bit in the morning. By about 11:00 they were all but completly shut down for me. Ended up bringing home 16 Crappies 10-11 inches 3 gills about 8 and one 10″ pearch. Caught a few other crappies about 9″ that I released, and released one small walleye. Anyone else been fishing? It’s been along time scince I’ve seen a post on here!

Big Lund 20
    Cedar Rapids, IA

We fished Brushy on sat as well. Our group was pretty picky on what we kept but did managed a 25 fish bag between the 4 of us. 20 gills and 5 crappies, all nice quality fish.

Another group(of three)that we talked to had around 80 fish between the three of them. About half crappies and half gills. Unsure of the quality of these fish.

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Are you guys fishing the north or south end? I have been fishing the south end near the island and have done alright on gills and one 17″ walleye last week. Can’t seem to get into any crappies though.
    Nate

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

North half. I can’t find crappies on the south end. I know they are there some where. I’m geussing suspended in the deep water somewhere. I get them on the North end suspended over 45′ of water as well as in the trees in 25′-30′.

nater3
    Webster City, IA

Sounds good, thanks for responding. I am having fun with the gills on the south end but might need to make a trip back to the north to hook into a few crappies.
    Nate

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.