BO Strikeout

• Husker26
    Participant
    Gretna, NE

Went out Saturday late morning and fished until around 6 p.m.. Tried about everything I could think of. Never did locate any large bait balls though! Trolled, drifted, minnows, crawlers, chubs even, casted the dam and did catch 2 white perch and a crappie so kept the smell of fish on my hands for the wife . No one I talked with on the water had any luck either. 5 other boats were it!!

Brian Robinson
    Participant
    central Neb

At least you’re out there tryin, man! Keep it up, good things will happen.

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Husker- let me know when you plan to head out that way again. I’ll try to meet up with you out there and see if we can come up with a way to catch a fish or two. I really want to get out there as the water temps are getting to that “magic” range.

layne-monroe
    Participant
    Lincoln, Ne

Was out last Thurs. and Fri. eves. and water temp on the main lake was around 59 Ben. Got into a few crappie….

Layne Monroe

Ben Garver
    Participant
    Hickman, Nebraska

Thanks Layne. I think things will really turn on when it gets close to 50. Cooler weather is coming later in the week. Guess I’ll go hunting Wed. night instead of BO. The deer should be moving good with the cooler temps tomorrow evening.

Husker26
    Participant
    Gretna, NE

When I got there the water was at 54.4 @ 11:00 a.m., by 6 p.m. it was only at 55 if that helps at all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.