B.O Update 1 May 07

• orion94
    them thar hills, SW Nebraska

Decided to take the Favorite wife out to B.O. with me today for a little fishing action. The wind blew like a mad man putting 2-3 ft rollers across the lake. Water temps were 62 plus or minus change across the lake. Water Clarity — well it was windy out so whaddya think .
    I managed to catch one small eye measured a whoppin 8 7/8″ or a weak 9 ” if you stretched it out. After fighting the wind for awhile the FW wanted to get out of it for a bit so we headed back into a bay and anchored up so she could worship the sun for a bit. I figured I would pass the time by catching some wiper candy. A short while and several missed fish later. I told the wife to cover herself back up because I cant catch fish while shes layed out in a Bikini. I just couldn’t pay attention to the task at hand . We did manage to within about 5 ft of a muskrat gettin fat and happy on some newly flooded vegetation though and got a pic of it. All in all no great fish were caught, I banned the wife from wearing a bikini while I am trying to fish, but had an overall great time on the water today. Nice and relaxing.

zachary fries
    Central Nebraska

Only a pic of the muskrat Thanks orion94 Will you be back out his way soon

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

I told the wife to cover herself back up because I cant catch fish while shes layed out in a Bikini. I just couldn’t pay attention to the task at hand.

I know how that goes Chris. There’s always the bikini’s on other boats too.

orion94
    them thar hills, SW Nebraska

Ben, luckily there wasn’t any umm other scenery yesterday or I would have been in huge trouble

Zach, I am heading down to Arkansas next week and wont be back until just before the Gov. Cup

It looks like my spring eye chasin is done for this year.
    Chris

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.