Was out again today!!

• Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Decided late last night to take my neighbor Bob fishing at BO today. We hit it early and the weather was awsome. It was nice to be on the water in that crisp cool morning fall air. I wish I had more to say about the fishing. We still had a great time and I think Bob learned a ton about trolling cranks today. He’d never used a planer board or a line counter reel before and really thought that was cool. I was glad we managed one 20 inch channel cat so he could see how the tattle flags work on a fish not just hang-ups. I’m really looking forward to fishing with Bob more. He’s a great neighbor and was a very fast learner in the boat.

papajon
    Grand Island Ne

Its always good just to get out.Ben have you fished Davis Res.I cant seem to find out any thing on it.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

At least you had some nice weather to deal with, Ben!

As for Davis, you don’t really hear much about it other than the spring time. I know you should be able to get out there now and pick up some crappie, but the water is real low. LOTS and LOTS of bait in that lake right now.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Papajon- fishhunter is right. That lake is awsome in the spring. I’m sure if you put in the time you could catch a few now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.