Gull Lake Crappies

• gobig-or-gohome
    Lake Minnetonka area

Well as my first report for an amatuer I found out I could not post on the report site so I went for the next best thing the general site.

I was out on Gull Lake today with my dad for a couple hours and we got our limit of 10-11 inch crappies with a few pushing the 12 inch mark. They should taste mighty fine tomorrow for dinner

The water temp was about 58 degrees where we were fishing and the action was fast when we found the spot but got slower around the time we left. We had the bobbers set aboyt 2-2.5 feet down and had lots of fun. I am heading out tommorw to try a few other spots and see how that is going too. Time for

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Nice crappies.

My father called me today and said that they are crappies and sunny’s, he lives on Gull. He was trying to rub it in as I was working.

Ron

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

GoBig,
    Very nice Crappies, good luck tomorrow.
    if it helps you, the “Reports Forum” can only be used by “Staff members” to make their reports on. You can post a comment or question to any of them if you wish at any time, but you just can not make a NEW post in that forum. At the moment there is not a Gull lake forum, so the General Discussion forum works just fine.
    Again nice job with with Crappies and reports. Report back often.

Jack..

gobig-or-gohome
    Lake Minnetonka area

Sunday the fishing was not as fast and furious but we did managed to find some takers to the plastic. Now I just hope we can locate some willing fish on Tonka for the Crappie contest this weekend and them

sportland

Great Report! We’ve had a great start to the season just as your report dictates. Hopefully this cold front is short lived.

Jason Erlandson
    [email protected]

Dave’s Sportland Bait and Tackle
    Nisswa Guide Service
    http://www.sportlandbait.com
    218-963-2401

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Ron, sounds like a good reason to take the kids up to see Grandpa. Nothing better than catching spring crappies hand over fist.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.