Nisswa Fishing report for 3/8 & 3/9 – Slowwwww

• patk
    Nisswa, MN

Had a chance to get up to the cabin last weekend. While the intent was to fish hard both saturday and sunday other things seemed to get in the way.

Saturday my buddy and I decided to fish somewhere we hadn’t tried before. Clark near Nisswa was our choice and gave it a go for 3 hours or so. We started with the deep basin from shallow to the center, nothing, not even a mark. Only note was getting my new truck stuck trying to turn around. Thanks to the good samaritans that gave me a tow!
    Plan B was go go find some shallow weeds for gills. Picked a few up but hard to locate and finicky when we did.

Sunday the wife and I went next door over to Margaret. This is a lake I fish quite a bit in the winter for convenience purposes. Typically it doesn’t take me too long to get into the pan fish. Two hours and 25 holes later the count was 2 dinky perch and 1 okay gill. Couple other guys were out and they’re luck was about the same.

Hence the title of the post, Slowwwww That said both afternoons were really nice to be out and about. Might get back up again this weekend for another try.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.