Bass fishing on Gull!

• rushcityranger
    Participant
    Rush City Mn

Hey guys!

I have a couples bass tourney July 9th and 10th. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Cory Frantzick

MFO
    Participant
    Minneapolis, MN

Cory,

I have a tournament on Rush 7-10. Lets make a trade. You show me a couple spots on Rush and I’ll give ya a half dozen waypoints to check out on Gull.

Goldpig
    Participant
    Omaha, NE

Any help for a guy fishing Camp Confidence this weekend? I have fished Gull a few times, but the big bass have eluded me.

stillakid2
    Participant
    Roberts, WI

West end of the lake are some great vegetation spots but I’m not sure how thick it gets by this time of year. I’ve pulled a half dozen 4+lbers in this area. The west shoreline along Government point has good “dock bass” too, as well as the river section. If you get a chance to research, Love Lake has some EXCELLENT habitat too. I don’t have much else to offer. Different time of year from my previous experience and I usually walleye fish this lake.

Good luck guys!

mkanderle
    Participant

The north-n/e side of the island in Wilson bay has a large flat choked with pencil reeds that has usually been a good producer for me. (setting up outside the drop from 6-30 and casting into the reeds) I haven’t hit any real hogs in this area, but the numbers have been good.
    What’s been strange for me is that we’ve had some “luck” catching bass while rigging for ‘eyes on mid-lake structure…frustrating at the time but perhaps something to consider.

suzuki
    Participant
    Woodbury, Mn

Love Lake is a hot little spot. It’s not big so it could get crowded fast and maybe it gets pounded. I caught more there than anywhere else one day about 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.