Bowfishing heating up

• walter hubbard
    Participant

The rivers are all open and the water is relatively high! Make sure you guys get out there and wack some carp before it warms up too much and the bugs swarm the lights!!

404 ERROR
    Participant
    MN

I went out on a river lake last weekend with zero luck. Granted, I pretty much assumed they would still be deep and un-shootable…Waiting for the water temps to rise and for the pigs to be basking in the sun to whack em. I am not huge into night bowfishing, but I do not have the light setup yet. If anyone ever needs a Bowfishing partner, I would love to tag along or use my boat for daytime fishing! I know a bunch of good spots just south of the metro.

Nic Barker
    Participant
    Central WI-Northern IL

Wish I had a boat to shoot off of cause the shore shooting situation around me right now is impossible with the high water.

walter hubbard
    Participant

We have filled barrels both monday and last night. Love to have u out later in the season when the water warms up and and the carp are starting to spawn. Send me a dm in early may

Nic Barker
    Participant
    Central WI-Northern IL

We have filled barrels both monday and last night. Love to have u out later in the season when the water warms up and and the carp are starting to spawn. Send me a dm in early may

May have to do, where you located?

walter hubbard
    Participant

we shoot the chipiwa flowage alot as well im sure that would be closer

Nic Barker
    Participant
    Central WI-Northern IL

That’s ways up there

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.