Black Friday Special

• MX1825
    Participant

Stay home and save 100% waytogo
    rotflol rotflol rotflol

B-man
    Participant

Mom just went and got the boys kayaks from Fleet Farm in Cambridge, she said it was a zoo lol

We had a $100 gift card to burn and they were giving out $50 gift cards with the purchase of each one (another $100 off), so we ended up getting a great deal with the Black Friday price on them and the paddles yay

Normal price for the kayaks and paddles was $640, ended up getting them for $240 (counting the $100 gift card we already had to burn)

queenswake
    Participant
    NULL

Scheels at the Otter Resort hub for $450. Good deal for someone, but hard for me to jump on that when the new Pro has the full door. So will wait for a better deal on that. Can’t go back to old style hubs after seeing that.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

I admittedly did some “Black Friday Shopping” from my phone while taking a break putting a furnace in the garage. I found some blackfish pullovers, handgun ammunition, a gift for the Mrs., and a couple tapes as my good ones seem to grow legs.

As for the standing in line BS and squeezing through crowds – No thank you. I put too much value on my time and sanity. In today’s world those seem like tense situations where some nut job is likely to show up as well.

MX1825
    Participant

Saw on the news some guys stood in line 15 hours(overnight) to get into a micro brewery this morning.????
    This was in Milwaukee.
    Some guy has been 1st in line every year for the last 10. Apparently loves toast

Sharon
    Participant
    Dakota County, MN

found some blackfish pullovers,

Where did you buy them from? Those are nice shirts!

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>buckybadger wrote:</div>
    found some blackfish pullovers,

Where did you buy them from? Those are nice shirts!

Direct from their website…25% off everything

ssaamm
    Participant
    Pequot Lakes

Ran up to Reed’s in Walker. It was packed. Didn’t buy much. Great spot to wander aimlessly. Burger and beer hit the spot, too.

stevenoak
    Participant

Can’t find post, someone looking for Bubba or Rapala electric knife. Scheels has $60 to $40 respectively off.

Bass Pundit
    Participant
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

Paid zero attention to the sales until it was too late. I want one of those Eagle Claw ice rod cases, and FF had them for about 50% off. Of course, it was in-store only. I would have driven the 45 miles to get one had I known. But by the time I decided it would be worth it, the sale was done, doh!

ThunderLund78
    Participant

I meant to do some poking around online but head was hurtin’ for some reason rotflol Didn’t feel like looking at a screen.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

I made money and worked black Friday.

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Went to my garage and did a little cleaning to find my deal. Found a Daiwa Ballistic 2500. Then went fishing.

CaptainMusky
    Participant

Paid zero attention to the sales until it was too late. I want one of those Eagle Claw ice rod cases, and FF had them for about 50% off. Of course, it was in-store only. I would have driven the 45 miles to get one had I known. But by the time I decided it would be worth it, the sale was done, doh!

Oh man, you didnt want to be in Mills on that day. I went there to get some rub and injection sauce and didnt pay attention to the checkout lines. Grabbed my 2 items and went to the checkout and when I got there the lines were from the checkout all the way to the back of the store and around the corner. I put my things down and left.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.