Big Sand Lake by Dorset

• Bill Bradish

Taking my 4yr old Grandson to big sand have never fished it before need some tips please evenig or morning trolling or bobber or jig weeds or gravel Thank You

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Big Sand is a fun lake, like most in the PR area really clear water so daytime bite is tough unless overcast/windy. I’ve had success trolling weed lines at dusk/night with Rapalas. Anything w a worm or leech you will be getting picked at by panfish, but if you don’t mind that it can be effective. And if you strike out Campenero’s Mexican Restaurant in Dorset is a good consolation 😜

Angler II

Big Sand is a fun lake, like most in the PR area really clear water so daytime bite is tough unless overcast/windy. I’ve had success trolling weed lines at dusk/night with Rapalas. Anything w a worm or leech you will be getting picked at by panfish, but if you don’t mind that it can be effective. And if you strike out Campenero’s Mexican Restaurant in Dorset is a good consolation 😜

Don’t forget the ice cream shop next door! Also, if you have a small enough boat you can run the creek system all the way to Zorbaz!

Angler II

Don’t forget the ice cream shop next door! Also, if you have a small enough boat you can run the creek system all the way to Zorbaz!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.