Best Resort at Cass Lake?

• dbrode
    Mingo, IA

Looking to take a week trip to Cass Lake in September. Around the 19th. What is the best place to stay? We can bring a boat or not. Not looking fancy, 2 or 3 fellas there to chase walleye, perch, northerns/smallies in that order. Thanks, Tight lines!

Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

Sunset Cove Resort is top notch!!!!!!! that’s all I can say there number is (218)-335-2480

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

We stay at Wishbone. Never had a problem.

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

Wishbone or Horseshoe are both good ones

dbrode
    Mingo, IA

Thanks for the info on lodging. How’s the walleye fishing at Cass these days?

Charlie “Turk” Gierke
    Hudson Wisconsin

Sah Kah Tay on Cass is THE best!

Dedicated owners,Great beach, renovated cabins are like brand new, their Lodge is perfect, very big area of open space to play wiffle ball or whatever with the kids, and five minutes from Teals.

Lenman1973

Just spent a week at Cass Lake Lodge and I recommend it. They take great care of the place, are very helpful finding fishing spots, and have a variety of cabins for groups of any size. A protected harbor and different size boats for rent too. Check them out!

dougie
    Sobieski,Wi

Don’t mean to hi-jack the thread but how was the fishing?

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Real old thread but anybody have anymore info?

?????

I live here but work for the people at Wishbone and have for many years along with others in the area. Wishbone all the way. Nice super clean resort not overly commercialized and the best personalized service to be had.

orve4

Never stayed on cass lake but fish it often. We stay At little wolf resort great owners gives you the flexibility to trailer to many of the area lakes. Hope it thaws out by opener

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.