Best east end guides?

• Reef W

We got a guided trip, whatever we pick, as a gift. Who are some of the best walleye guides to check out on the East end?

Jellymaker

We hired The Vermillion Walleye Hunter last fall. Steve’s a really nice guy with a solid reputation around the lake. Kept us on fish all day. I’d hire him again.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

I’d forget about hiring a walleye guide and hire a musky guide. -)

rjthehunter
    Brainerd

I can’t speak for the east end, but if you make the drive to the west end, my buddy guides for Leisure over there and he’s putting piles of fish topside with jiggin raps and jigs right now.

Reef W

We hired The Vermillion <strong class=”ido-tag-strong”>Walleye Hunter last fall. Steve’s a really nice guy with a solid reputation around the lake. Kept us on fish all day. I’d hire him again.

Thanks, I’ll give him a call.

SoDakangler

I’d forget about hiring a <em class=”ido-tag-em”>walleye guide and hire a musky guide. -)

Throw on a white bucktail and cast structure or deep shorelines. Not much more complicated than that. Do it at night or when a storm is coming and your chances are better.

I don’t understand the love for those things haha

Reef W

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>bzzsaw wrote:</div>
    I’d forget about hiring a <em class=”ido-tag-em”>walleye guide and hire a musky guide. -)

Throw on a white bucktail and cast structure or deep shorelines. Not much more complicated than that. Do it at night or when a storm is coming and your chances are better.

I don’t understand the love for those things haha

I did consider musky but too often I bring up a box of shorelunch and don’t use it, my cupboard is overflowing, so I need to work on that first lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.