Big lake Cabin?

• philput
    Knoxville, IL.

hey everybody,

Looking for a cabin/house to rent on Big Lake can’t seem to find anything on the net. Does anybody know of anyboby that may have one. Here’s my e-mail address let me know. near Bemidji, MN. & Cass Lake [email protected]

thanks, Phil

wmahnke
    Eau Claire, WI

which big lake? theirs only a couple hundred lakes named that

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

outside of Bemidji, Mn. near Cass lake!

fireline
    Rochester

Dreamers Resort on Big Lake .

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

Is Sugarbush still open?

fireline
    Rochester

Sorry , can’t help you their. I’ve only been to Dreamers.

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

I have been there as well didnt care for it. I was looking to stay out on the main lake! but may not have a choice thanks. Maple Beach, Conways & the rest of the resorts have closed….. bummer sweet little lake! Thanx

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Is Sugarbush still open?

YES they are. I stay there a qouple times a year. Give them a call, great people

I think Sugarbush is the only report left on the lake.

What are you fishing for and what time of year are you going?

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

looking into June around fathers day? Fishing for Walleyes,Pike,Musky,Panfish! I actually grew up going to Big Lake starting in 1974, was up there last in 06 the last year Maple Beach was open. Would you happen to have Sugar Bushes phone number.
    thanx, Phil

philput
    Knoxville, IL.

I must apologize! Stayed at Dreamer’s Resort last June 2011 & have to say it was a great resort & a great trip! cabins have all been updated! beautiful cabins, plus campground, fish house, self serve bait, ice, shower house which was great when there’s 8 guys in Cabin 2!! Nice docks with power! I stayed at this resort in 1981!! Lots of very nice up grades since then!! I will definately be going back!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.