Beer bait question?

• bigcrappie
    Blaine

What do you guys use to lure a ice cold Beer to your hand?
    For me it is Buffalo Wings, but they have to be kind of crispy or else the Beer gets kinda skittish and may run back to the tap.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

I’ve got mine patterned really well, they always come in around Friday afternoons. They clear out Saturday morning but typically a few stray mimosas or bloody mary’s show up which makes for a bountiful harvest all the same.

ThunderLund78

And when one shows up – the whole flock is not far behind.

Wings, Pizza and Burgers if needed, but usually there’s just enough around to where they don’t need to be lured. Like small sunnies hitting bare hooks off a dock.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Knob creek or Jameson

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I have had success with a couple of tactics. A bad day at work will normally get one cracked open or just being Friday. Sometimes it only takes the wife saying “you know what project we should start next” will pick up some bottle bass.

Brad Dimond

Pretzels with Ingelhoffer’s Sweet Hot Mustard.

Deuces

Boobs, yup, for sure boobs.

Sweater, turtle neck, v cut, all equally good, all will have beers coming in if they come out.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Boobs, yup, for sure boobs.

Sweater, turtle neck, v cut, all equally good, all will have beers coming in if they come out.

I’m with you on this one. Big or small we like them all

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

I have it so perfected I do not even need bait. When I get home it seems there is one in my hand and they just keep flowing.

Greg Krull
    South Metro / Pool 4

I shouldn’t post on a public forum that I am often times over limit. Daily or possession.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Daylight or darkness either one brings them in close enough for a killing shot.

FinickyFish

I use women of the 5 to 6 variety. Those beers start coming in quick. Then for some reason those 5 to 6s change to 7 and 8s.

Iowaboy1

Well I dont know nuttn about baiting beer but if I happen to have a blue mason jar in my hand the static charge somehow causes the bottle of jack to come out of the pantry and dump itself in it, shortly afterwards a pepsi levitates out of the fridge onto the counter next to the jar, I figure both of them want to be happy so I mix them together.
    Come to think of it, there sure has been a lot of static electricity this winter and spring on friday and saturday nights.
    Dang weather !!!!

Hodag Hunter
    Northern Wisconsin

All I need is a sunrise.

You can’t drink all day if you don’t start first thing in the morning.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.