Becker Lake access

• tim hurley

Is there an access outside of the river? Can you ever use the river access by foot? Thanks

tim hurley

Hello? Do people use the river access? Do you need a hovercraft? Scuba gear?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Hello? Do people use the river access? Do you need a hovercraft? Scuba gear?

dude take a chill pill. rotflol rotflol

Sorry I’ve been in gods country since last Thursday. whistling jester last time I drove by it looked at like they were going out there with a wheeler already. And there were 3 guys at the time I drove by walking across the river.

tim hurley

Previous post: lots of jokes, no swearing, that’s me in chill mode!!! Dang! Now I am getting worked up! From the river to good spots on Becker is a long walk, does anyone put in from the road?
    Thanks Glenn

glenn57
    cold spring mn

No. If your talking hwy 23. Not sure what other road you would mean. I know in the spring they would go out on the southwest end off a gravel road but that hot shut down from the landowner because of garbage bring left.

To the best of my knowledge, that river access is the only way to get to becker by ice unless you know a landowner.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

No other public access. Atv/sled only, or walk nearly a mile.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.