boys day out fathers day weekend

• louis-robinson
    Participant
    dodge co. mn

I will be taking the boy and a buddie and is son out Friday..my son “Dakota”8 year old and buddies son 12” Deon”… the plan is to just have fun…the catching is secondary…
    To be truthful its gonna be hard to tone it down being I get a little loopy when it comes to fishing..I kinda get zoned in…I see that in my son too…he whats to do it by himself and catch fish now..

Was planning on revisiting the lake where I got the bass a few weeks ago but my thoughts are things probably have changed and those fish wont be there….thinking about the river back waters as well being that when I was last there over the holiday week end I saw tons of bait but fish weren’t there …probably was I just couldn’t dial them in…got word from a friend the bite turned on for him a few days ago..

The plan is frogs and spinners for bass and pike..lots of snacks water..sun screen bug juice..but most importantly toning it down and having fun..
    any tips and suggestion ….

louis-robinson
    Participant
    dodge co. mn

Thanks for the “pm’s guys… I guess my post was confusing…wasn’t looking for hotspots….that would take the fun out of why I fish..I got that coverd…was more interested in time management with the youngsters and how to make our time enjoyable

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.