Help Needed- Winona State Club Tournament

• cade-laufenberg
    Participant
    Winona,MN/La Crosse, WI

Hey everyone, I am posting this with high optimism that someone will step up and help a fellow IDO’er in need. Well, it’s not so much myself that is “in need,” but rather, a team mate on the WSU Fishing team. As the president, it becomes my responsibility to accommodate everyone’s needs and see to it that they’re happy. We are having a club tournament on Pool 6 (Winona, MN) this Sunday from 7 AM – 3PM. This year we have grown the club’s size, but our boater-co angler ratio for tournaments is still very lop sided in the co angler direction. That said, I am looking for someone- anyone- with a boat that would be willing to share the day with a young, ambitious bass fisherman. All that would be required would be to show up at the East end Boat landing (further directions will be given in PM or phone call) 15-20 minutes early and spend the day fishing with my team mate. He is outgoing, very level headed, and just a nice kid overall and really needs your help to make sure he gets to fish. Additionally, you will be participating in the tournament and working with him as a team to obtain a 5 bass limit (14″ or better). The angler is competing to gain points toward next years FLW College fishing circuit, so participating in this tournament is crucial in his quest to make it to those events. Please send me a private message if you can help us out!

Thank you so much!

Cade

to_setter
    Participant
    Stone Lake, WI

Hello Cade,
    I’m a novice bass fisherman at best, but am willing to help out a fellow fisherman in need. I’ve got a Skeeter MX2025, so not a bass boat, but not far from it either. I’d be willing to drive the fisherman to wherever he wants to fish and let him take over the bow and trolling motor while I try my best from the back deck. Of course, there may be others with more experience that would want to help as well and if that’s the case, I’d go that route. Anyway; I’m willing to help if needed. Just let me know.

adam-bartusek
    Participant
    New Prague, MN

I am on this fishing team as well and I would just like to back up the statement Cade made about this kid being an overall good person. One of the nicest, most down to earth kids you’ll ever have the pleasure of meeting.

p4walleye
    Participant
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Hello Cade,

I’m a novice bass fisherman at best, but am willing to help out a fellow fisherman in need. I’ve got a Skeeter MX2025, so not a bass boat, but not far from it either. I’d be willing to drive the fisherman to wherever he wants to fish and let him take over the bow and trolling motor while I try my best from the back deck. Of course, there may be others with more experience that would want to help as well and if that’s the case, I’d go that route. Anyway; I’m willing to help if needed. Just let me know.

Very cool of you to do this- if I was free this sunday- that is exactly what I would do for the young buck.

adam-bartusek
    Participant
    New Prague, MN

Quote:

Very cool of you to do this- if I was free this saturday- that is exactly what I would do for the young buck.

Tournament is Sunday!

p4walleye
    Participant
    Rochester, MN

If I could help this weekend, I absolutely would-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.