Onalaska ice free??

• ranger777
    OtterTail Cty/Minnetrista

Is the lake open yet?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Nope. There was a truck out on it just the other day. Gonna have to wait a bit.

mcolgan

Went by the Lake about 10am and they were still fishing on the ice by the airport lights.Nothing open yet on Lake Onalaska.

jld
    Holmen

Not even close. Several four wheelers running around on the ice today yet.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

What about Black Deer???

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

Not sure on Black deer, the ‘main’ lake is opening up fast, this morning I could see open water to just east of the last horseshoe island, airport lights/around rosebud/fishermans bay still locked up, saw some guys sitting at each of these spots this morning.

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

Correction – not quite to the easternmost horseshoe yet, the morning sun decieved me by how much was open.

There were a few people putting in at the North shore landing, not sure where they were going. Schafers landing still locked up, nasty heave where the concrete ramp meets the pavement

ranger777
    OtterTail Cty/Minnetrista

wheelers still driving around!?

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

No, but its still not completely gone, as best I could tell last night there is still some on the east side fo the airport lights over to the railroad tracks. They did fix the big heave in the asphalt at Schafers landing black deer open too, not sure about anything on French island.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.