Smash Your Personal-Best Catches With Smash Shads

• greghuff
    Participant
    South Minneapolis, Minnesota

Ready for a smashing good time? Tie on a Smash Shad and hold on!

Producing hard-core action, Storm’s new Smash Shad portrays a deliberate, steady cadence on the swim with a stable rolling action at all speeds.

“This bait is packed full of action and is ideal for all fishermen,” says Storm Pro-Staffer Chris Gilman. “Whether you’re casting or trolling, the Smash Shad runs with a perfectly timed and steady top-to-bottom rolling action that mirrors a panicked minnow on the run.”

Loaded with a high frequency, multi-ball rattle system, Smash Shads call in active fish, providing anglers with an added punch for long casts. Pair that with the bait’s external scales and holographic 3D eyes and anglers will have fish careening in for the kill from all directions.

Standing out of the pack, the Smash Shad is available in 22 enticing colors, including six UV Bright finishes.

“Not only are Smash Shads chock-full of action, the exclusive UV Bright finishes allow them to reflect more light for a longer time, boosting their visibility to hungry fish,” Gilman says.

Featuring premium VMC® Black Nickel Treble Hooks, Smash Shads are available in three sizes: 05, 06 and 07. Size 05 is two inches long, weighs 3/16 ounce and runs four to eight feet deep. Size 06 is 2 1/2 inches long, weighs 1/4 ounce and runs 5 to 10 feet deep. Size 07 is 2 3/4 inches long, weighs a hefty 3/8 ounce and runs 6 to 12 feet deep.

“Tie on a Smash Shad and start smashing your personal-best catches!” Gilman advises.

ivy2013tx
    Participant
    Texas

Thanks for your share. I will try your suggestion next time

Paul Delaney

I have been fishing the Storm Smash Shads now for the past few years here on the Bay of Green Bay and the tributary rivers flowing into the Bay and can not say enough about how affective these baits are. When fishing these baits I have both cast the bait and also troll the bait. When casting the bait it casts a mile and throws true in the air and is not flopping all over the place and the bait stays tuned very well I will bang this bait into the rocks and it will pretty much stay tuned all day. The High quality VMC hooks will not bend or break after catching a fish or having him roll around in the net and the action of this bait just calls in fish. Another great feature as with all Storm baits it has a large eye for a great target. If you have not yet tried the Storm Smash Shads get a handful and try them this fishing Season. Good luck fishing.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

The Cotton candy color worked pretty well for me the other day.

matt
    Participant

Have lost a few of the eyes when banging them off of the rocks.Other then that I have caught alot of walleyes on them,and the price is reasonable even if they are not on sale.

clawman
    Participant
    Spokane Wa

The Cotton candy color worked pretty well for me the other day.

Is cotton candy an old color> It is not listed on their page now.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Participant
    Prescott

That’s just what i called it.
    I just looked and its called wonder bread.

Whites have worked well in the lake i’ve been fishing this summer as there’s a very healthy sucker forage base!

Jeff Schomaker
    Participant

I love smash shads! I started out with just a few but now have almost every color! They run great and the walleyes love them!

clawman
    Participant
    Spokane Wa

I have a few in #5 size, have you been using the #6 or #7?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.