Are there resorts on Lake Vermillion that have seasonal places to buy? Cabins?

• Rick Crispino
    Participant

We are looking to buy something on a resort setting with dock, marina, etc…we have a park model on a resort in Canada on lake of the woods but if border doesn’t open we want our own place in the states…we stay about 4 to 5 months at our camp so it’s a little to pricey to rent by week or even month…just wondering if there are resorts that offer seasonal cabins etc

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

Pike Bay I think has seasonal RV spots.

carver
    Participant
    West Metro

None that I know of, with last year not sure if you will find one that even has an opening in a cabin for that long.

Plenty of camper spots with the awesome (sarcastic) park that the DNR built on the east end.

Dutchboy
    Participant
    Central Mn.

None that I know of, with last year not sure if you will find one that even has an opening in a cabin for that long.

Plenty of camper spots with the awesome (sarcastic) park that the DNR built on the east end.

If you are referring to the State Park it’s the best money Pawlenty ever spent.

Bearcat89
    Participant
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>carver wrote:</div>

If you are referring to the State Park it’s the best money Pawlenty ever spent.

The place is beautiful. We don’t stay there but I launch my boat there 2 times a trip usually

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.