Anyone still hunting?

• dbright
    Participant
    Cambridge

After filling my muzzleloader tag I thought I had enough for the season. But over the last week I have been itching to get back out with the bow. Anyone still out trying to finish out the season without tag soup?

Daniel Turner
    Participant

Tagged out Wednesday. Fall turkey, 156″ bow buck, 4 does with bow, 140″ late muzzy buck, and helped buddy shoot a 115″ buck during early muzzy on his first hunt ever! Really pleased with the season!!

I’m ready for ice fishing now )

bobberstop4054
    Participant

Holy cow! Where do you live where that’s possible? Missouri maybe?

mattgroff
    Participant

I hunt till I can’t hunt no more. Lol. Late season is my most favorite time to hunt. I love shooting deer in the snow.

Mike W
    Participant
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Im planning on spending some time down south for the late season hunt. To much time spent in the woods this fall and still no deer.

big_g
    Participant
    Isle, MN

Would love to, but no tags left…. suppose I could do management bow.

sticker
    Participant
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I am sitting in the bow stand right now over standing beans. Pulled trail cam cards last night and there was some good activity during the real cold last weekend.

I ain’t giving up till the heavy gal sings.

bigpike
    Participant

Seen two nice bucks on the ice in front of my place in the last 5 days in the evening. The one buck had only 1 side of horn !!

Randy Wieland
    Participant
    Lebanon. WI

I have a Archery tag, but can’t draw my bow back. Shoulder is too screwed up and never got a crossbow. Maybe next year.

sticker
    Participant
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I have a Archery tag, but can’t draw my bow back. Shoulder is too screwed up and never got a crossbow. Maybe next year.

I could swing over and fill that for you Randy. Obviously I can’t get it done at my place doah

mattgroff
    Participant

Wife seen 6 last night 5 does and on nice buck. Just a little out of range. Hopefully tonight is the night.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.