Anybody running a GPSMAP1022 Livescope Portable Setup? I have questions for you.

• JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

I’ve been kicking around the idea of switching from my current Ultra 106sv to a GPSMAP1022 unit in my portable Livescope setup. Don’t get me wrong, I like the Ultra 106sv, but I ONLY use the screen for Livescope in a portable shuttle/bag setup. I obviously use it for ice fising, but I also use it portably all summer going back and forth between my boat bow and my lake property dock. So I have ZERO need for a boat transducer setup/use, so I don’t get the benefits of the higher resolution screen the Ultra 106 has…in terms of the GPSMAP 1022 unit, I like idea the click wheel is used for quick Depth/Range/Gain adjustments vs having to navigate in the menus of the touchscreen…

So my questions for those running a GPSMAP1022 in a portable setup:
    * What shuttle are you using to mount it on?
    * What bag does that shuttle fit into?
    * Can you use the Garmin All-in-one power cord with the GPSMAP1022 unit?

fishinfreaks
    Participant
    Rogers, MN

I had the GPSMap 1022. There is a Garmin all in 1 power cord for it, but it’s different than the cord for the Echmomap all in 1 cord. Can’t say if it would be the same or different than the Ultra.

I was able to use the Garmin bag/shuttle that came with the Echomap 93 that I originally bought. It’s a bit tight, but just tight. Very manageable and usable. I never was worried about the zippers.

JoeMX1825
    Participant
    MN

I was able to use the Garmin bag/shuttle that came with the Echomap 93 that I originally bought. It’s a bit tight, but just tight. Very manageable and usable. I never was worried about the zippers.

Really? I use the Garmin XL bag and Shuttle for my 106sv and it just zips up tight and the GPSMAP1022 is 1″ wider…

Do you have any pictures of it mounted?

Do you have any info on the GPSMAP All in one power cable you said existed? I couldn’t find it on Garmin’s site…

fishinfreaks
    Participant
    Rogers, MN

I don’t have any photos of it anymore, since I sold it. I think I got the all in one power cable at Masterbait & Tackle in Hugo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.