Anybody fishing by Bay City yet?

• Brandon Meyers
    Participant
    Eau Claire, WI

Hvae some time to run down there tomorrow, anyone been out recently?

thanks

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The ramps have been pretty empty since the wind and cold mornings have set in. I haven’t looked around BC. A few boat have been hanging just South of the Hi Bridge in RW.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

Water temps have been flat at best from what I’ve seen and heard. In my very mediocre angling experience, that area and many of the other early summer popular spots on Pool 4 really turn on when the temps are steadily climbing. From my notes we are a good ~2-3 weeks behind where water temps generally are this time of the year.

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

The ramps have been pretty empty since the wind and cold mornings have set in. I haven’t looked around BC. A few boat have been hanging just South of the Hi Bridge in RW.

This has to be a lie. If you cannot see the dam on Pool 4, you cannot catch fish. This golden rule holds true until May 1 of every year. You must be seeing things BK!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Yesterday at 4:15 that was one rig in the WI Backchannel. This morning there wasn’t any. Wouldn’t you say it’s not a normal year Bucky?

buckybadger
    Participant
    Upper Midwest

Yesterday at 4:15 that was one rig in the WI Backchannel. This morning there wasn’t any. Wouldn’t you say it’s not a normal year Bucky?

What the h***l is normal anymore?!?

…but yes I agree. It’s not what I think of as completely “normal.” There are always people on fish, but if you’re on them right now you’re one of the few from what I’ve heard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.